dis
archives
recently
|
dis
archives
recently
|
integ
profile
JiaMinmama 301191 fhps, rvhs, hci 1b2b3a4a 08S6V og25! APOLLO :D rvgg[swallowkfmynah] rvsc[discocentral] justmylucklah mama-ly. hugs&loveseveryone :D axe-dee xD wishlist
live life to the maxface the world with courage, grit and a smile :D tagboard
affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D: http://08s6vee.blogspot.com all you need to know. besides,theworldislinked:D onelinkleadstoanother :D Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Web Counter |
rate
Monday, October 18, 2004
HISTORY.
What comes to your mind when you hear those 7 cursed words? i dun noe about you, but do ya wanna noe what comes to MY mind when I hear those 7 cursed words? I think of Miss Vijay, how she indiscriminated me by failing me for my history paper, how deep my hatred is for her. What did I do to her? Why must she mark this way? Does all of her students who have weird hair, deserve to fail History? NOO!! They dont! Why does Miss Vijay do this to me??? Then I think about my parents. What would they say if I told them? I told my mommy, she's kind and understanding, and i trust she wont leak out my marks to anyone. I have NVER EVER failed anything b4 in my whole life. No siree. I was hoping to get top in class, or mayb 2nd, or 3rd, but nvr did I expect myself to FAIL. FAIL. Those 4 letters pierce thru my heart as if they were out to spite me. My ans were 1 and 1/2 page long( each Qns) I answered each one with my best ability. Why did this misfortune have to befall on me? Why, i ask you? Frenz of mine, pls do not mention history infront of me. You dont noe the pain you inflict on me when you mention those 7 letters and that damned teacher. Thnkies... I am feeling awful right now, God, pls help me. How am I goin to break the news to my dad? His IQ is like 167 or sumthing, and he expects me and my sis to b even better than him. MAN! Why do dads have to stress their kids, why do teachers have to mark so harshly and discriminate her students, why does the world have to revovle... Why, why? DJ JM signing out. |